24 Hr Cardlock vs Convenience Store
October 09, 2015
- CFN studies have determined that the average Cardlock fueling stop is 4 to 8 minutes.
- This example assumes the driver is paid $18.00 per hour.
- Standard hourly wage plus benefits is 150%, so including benefits he is paid $27.00 per hour.
- Let’s say the driver is off-route a total of 14 minutes at a convenience store, and by using our cardlock for fueling we can cut that time down to 8 minutes.
- If he pumped 30 gallons, at the c-store, you are paying him 21 cents per gallon for his time.
- By fueling at our cardlock, with an 8 min stop, you are paying him 12 cents per gallon for his time.
- In this example, with a 30 gallon fueling, you would save 9 cents per gallon.
If you would like to see an example using a different hourly wage, just give us a call at 233-8008.