Fuel & Lube Delivery Driver
Through daily interaction with our customers, our fuel and lube drivers are very important representatives of CCO. Drivers are responsible for loading their trucks with correct combination of products and delivering what the customer is wanting. Drivers need to have good organizational skills to be able to schedule their routes efficiently. They need to make sure customers don’t run out of product while adapting to daily changes in schedules and fit call in orders into their established routes. All of our drivers need to be flexible enough to willing to perform other duties besides driving a truck.
- Commercial CDL -Air Brakes, Tanker, Hazmat Endorsements
- Hazmat endorsement requires HSA background check
- 3 years driving experience preferred
- MUST have and maintain a Clean Driving record
- Pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing
- Sufficient with computer programs and cloud based apps
To apply for this position, please click on the below link. This will redirect you to an online profile survey. This survey will let us know if your personal traits will match the profile we are looking for. Please allow yourself 10 – 15 minutes to complete the survey, once you start you will need to complete the survey.