As an Inside Sales Rep, you will perform a dual role of account management with a high focus on customer service, along with a responsibility to grow the existing customer base through outbound sales and cold calling. Team members are expected to support the company’s mission and vision by demonstrating the following values: integrity, safety and environmental protection, customer service, open communication, diversity, teamwork and financial responsibility.
Minor travel may be required, to visit conferences, seminars, or attend trade shows.
An Inside Sales Account Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cold-calling to generate new sales
- Foster a good customer relationship to retain business and open up cross-sell or up-sell avenues
- Expand new item sales
- Execute price increases and decreases for customers
- Execute national promotions with specific customers
- Complete customer credit applications
- Execute equipment agreements
- Provide great customer service
- Conduct business reviews
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proven Sales track Record
- Minimum one (1) year of inside sales experience
- Minimum one (1) year of B2B sales experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree or higher
- Prior experience in managing a pipeline and sales activity in a CRM. Salesforce or Dynamics CRM is a plus.
To apply for this position, please click on the below link. This will redirect you to an online profile survey. This survey will let us know if your personal traits will match the profile we are looking for. Please allow yourself 10 – 15 minutes to complete the survey, once you start you will need to complete the survey.