Since 1960, customers of Capital City Oil have trusted our team of professionals to provide high quality Fuel and Lubricants across NE Kansas and Kansas City Metro area. Our Sales team’s mission is to develop long term relationships with new and existing customers. Four words describe CCO; Quality, Service, Knowledge and Integrity. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. If you are a motivated individual who enjoys sales please contact us.
- Prospects and sells by networking with existing customers and industry contacts
- Develops new sales opportunities from start to finish: proactive prospecting and outbound prospecting
- Prospects and sells to new customers by developing a solid value based sales strategy
- Achieves volume goals set with manager
- Builds relationships with prospects and cultivates those relationships over time to create a new customer
- Provides on-going support to existing customer base. Utilizing a consultative sales approach to cultivate future growth opportunities.
- Works towards nurturing the existing accounts
- Demonstrates effective account management and pipeline management
- Is accountable to the collection of accounts receivable within company terms
- Resolves problems with customers and internal team members.
- Daily maintains their customers in our CRM
- Adheres to the minimum standards of performance as established by manager
- Develops annual sales strategic plan & submits to manager
- Develops and maintains a healthy Pipeline
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 years related experience
- Experienced with SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining a strong sales pipeline
- Proven sales track record
To apply for this position, please click on the below link. This will redirect you to an online profile survey. This survey will let us know if your personal traits will match the profile we are looking for. Please allow yourself 10 – 15 minutes to complete the survey, once you start you will need to complete the survey.