Resources - Credit Info

To establish an open account with us you will need to fill out our Credit Application & Agreement along with any tax exemption forms that are applicable to your business.

To open up a bulk fuel/lubricant account:

Credit Application


EFT Enrollment:

Download Fill-In PDF

Tax Exemption Forms:

KS Ag Exemption PDF

KS Consumed in Production PDF

KS ICC Exemption PDF

Multijurisdiction Uniform Sales and Use Tax PDF

PDF Credit Application:

Fill-In PDF